Monday, August 14, 2006

Day 37: What an awesome weekend!

Monday, August 14th
I did so bad at blogging last week! It was a pretty busy week, though, so you can't blame me. I still did my exercises for the most part, so that's good! I have come to the realization that I get checked out a lot when I rollerblade. I don't know if it's because not many people rollerblade anymore and I look like a total nerd because I still am, or if it's because I'm just too damn good looking to keep your eyes off me. I think I'll go with option two. Last week I was on the last stretch of road towards our place and these guys passed me. They turned around and slowed down. I started getting pretty worried at this point. Then, the driver opened his door and asked me how to get to the freeway. I gave them really quick directions, but didn't stop rollerblading. I was so afraid that they were going to try to grab me. But, thankfully, the driver closed the door and they drove off, but not before telling me, "Oh by the way, you look really good." Maybe I am just too damn good looking... ; )
This weekend was a great one. Friday night I went on a "date" with my friend Kendra. We had Mexican, went to Coldstone, and watched Step Up. It was such a fun time! I love being able to get away and have some ever-important girl talk. It's great!
Saturday my aunt and uncle had their 30th anniversary party. That was so much fun. They had awesome food, a really sweet slideshow, and we all got to learn how to Cha-Cha. Clint and I had tons of fun, and I think we got the dance down pretty well. I want to take more dance lessons with Clint since we have so much fun doing it. We loved taking Swing Dancing lessons, and we would have fun learning more.
Today is going to be a lot of errand running. I ended up selling 2 items on ebay, which is great, but I netted a total of $2 in profit. Don't worry, I won't spend it all in one place. So today I have to go to the post office to send the packages, among other not-fun errands. Wohoo!
This is probably going to be another bad week for blogging. I'm going down tomorrow to hang out and staying until Wednesday, when I'm meeting up with a few other mommies.
Have a great week!
To do:
1. Errands!
2. Fold laundry
3. Walk
4. Jog/Rollerblade

No comments: