Thursday, August 03, 2006

Day 34: Sleep is glorious.

Thursday, August 3rd
Colby slept the whole night last night! I'm talkin' he went down at 8pm and woke up at 6:30am. He must've had a bad dream or his teeth were bugging him because at 9pm he woke up crying, but all it took was a little rocking and he was back down in minutes. After eating at 6:30am, he went back down until 9am! Do you understand what this means? I got sleep! Wonderful, glorious, uninterrupted sleep!
As a result, I am a new woman today. Refreshed and ready to face the day. No more whining. And what's better is that Colby is in a good mood too! (By the way, he refused to take his afternoon nap which resulted in many melt downs over minor things. And Colby was pretty upset too. Ha! I'm so funny!)
Today Clint didn't take the iPod, so we're definitely going for a walk. I think we'll go somewhere other than our neighborhood, though. I need a change of scenery. I'm looking forward to it!
I just made some money cooking for my parents and I'm going to buy Clint an iPod. He deserves it. He works so hard day in and day out. He gets up before 6am on most days and goes to work. He comes home by 5, spends time with Colby and eats dinner. By 6 he's studying dilligently for the CPA exam. By 9 he's working on his and Jesse's internet company that they're trying to get up and running. And yet, he still has time for us. He deserves to have his own iPod that he can go running with and bring to work. Now to decide what to engrave on the back...
Anyway, Colby's down for his first nap, so I'd better go take a shower. Have a good day!
Calories Burned Yesterday:
  • Rollerblade 15 mins- 126 Cal.

Total Calories Burned This Week: 595

To Do:

1. Dishes

2. Walk

3. Strength Training Exercises

No comments: