Monday, August 07, 2006

Day 36: Another new week!

Monday, August 7th
What a great weekend. We didn't do anything special, but just hanging out and not having to go anywhere was awesome. My mom came up as planned and she treated us to lunch at the Olive Garden. Then, after Colby went down for the night, she and I went to Applebee's and had drinks and dessert. It was fun to just hang out and laugh and not have to worry about where Colby is or what he's putting in his mouth.
Sunday we went to church. It's funny: when I was younger, I thought sitting through a church service was so boring. Now that I'm older and especially now that I have a child, it's actually a great break for me and somewhat relaxing. It's awesome too because Colby absolutely loves the nursery. Three different people complemented us on how well-behaved Colby is. They said he sat in the corner and just watched kids, laughed, and clapped his hands most of the time. So cute.
So this is another new week! I burned lots of calories last week and I hope to do just as well, if not better, this week. In addition, I think I'm going to join the message boards on Sparkpeople. It just helps to talk to people who are trying to loose weight. It's nice to hear their tips and tricks and just be able to comiserate with how tough it is to loose those last 15 pounds. My goal is to be 135 or less by September 25th, which is Colby's one year appointment. That's a little less than 2 months away, so I think I can do it.
Alrighty, hope everyone has a great week!
Total Calories Burned Last Week: 835!
To Do:
1. Walk
2. Jog/Rollerblade
3. Laundry
4. Dishes
5. Clean Bathroom

No comments: