Monday, July 31, 2006

Day 31: Recovering from the weekend.

Monday, July 31st

Boy oh boy did I party it up this weekend! My parents hosted a 50th birthday party for my dad's graduating class and about 60 people showed up. There was a ton of food, drinks, and cake. In the evening, we broke out the karaoke and sang the night away. I was soooo hoarse by the end of the night I couldn't sing. Oh yeah, and drunk too. Corey and his girlfriend Sara were there, so it was tons of fun to goof around with them. I think everyone had tons of fun, too! It was great because the weather totally cooperated. It wasn't too hot at all and started raining when the party was all over! Just perfect. My parents throw the best shindigs. Not many kids can say they like partying it up with their mom and dad. Remember that song that goes, "Your Mama don't dance and your Daddy don't Rock-and-Roll?" Well, my Mama does dance, and my Daddy does Rock-and-Roll. How cool is that?!

It was so nice to go down and see people and hang out. Sometimes I feel like I need to do that just to refresh myself. Colby and I went to my friend Heather's house on Thursday and had lunch. Colby played with Heather's daughter Sage and they were too cute together. We also got to see Jesse and Kendra for a little bit. They're so awesome. On Friday we met up with my friends Courtney and Cassidy and their little girls Abbi and Reagan. We went for a long walk, had lunch, and then the babies played in a splash pool while Courtney and I chatted over Diet Cream Sodas. That's my idea of a great time. That's why we need to move back down. I love my friends!

This week I have to do better about exercising and eating. I pretty much pigged out last week and aside from chasing Colby everywhere, did very little physical activity. I can tell too, I feel so blah. Hope everyone has a great week!

To Do:
1. Dishes
2. Laundry
3. Walk
4. Crunches

No comments: