Monday, July 24, 2006

Day 30: A brand new week.

Monday, June 24th

This is a new week! I hope this week is cooler than last. Don’t get me wrong, I love the sunshine, but I could do with a little less heat. It is impossible to exercise like I want to when it’s so hot. I have had heat headaches one too many times to risk it again. It’s no fun. I need to get out and do my walk in the morning, before it gets too hot. I really enjoyed exercising at night last week, so I want to keep doing that.

I don’t know how I’m going to be with exercising this week. I’m visiting my parents from Wednesday-Sunday, so that will probably throw off my whole routine. I hope my dad and I go for a bike ride or two, though. I really thought that was fun! I’m excited about visiting for so long, because there are a few things I want to do and people I want to see that I don’t usually get to. I’m going down for so long because my parents want me to cook a bunch of meals for them and I have found that it’s difficult to do since Colby has come along. So, I’ll do the cooking while someone is watching him. Plus, our apartment is so small and gets so hot that cooking is out of the question. (Which is why we’ve been eating out for a week now. Shhhh! Don’t tell on me.) It’ll be fun, though. I’m looking forward to it!

I have a lot to do before we take off for 5 days! We’re leaving Clint at home so he can study for the CPA exam, so I should probably be nice and leave him some food, huh?

To Do:

1. Walk
2. Grocery Shopping
3. Dishes
4. Laundry

No comments: