Monday, January 28, 2008

Exercise: Jan 28.- Feb. 2

I have been doing this blog on MySpace, but I figured I'd keep it going here too!



This week's goals:

*Do vigorous activity 30-45 mins every day
(210-315 mins)
*Don't eat after 8pm
*Drink 64 oz water/day


What I have accomplished this week:


Sunday:
-Exercise: 3 miles in 1 hr 30 mins
-Water: ??
-Eat after 8pm?: Nope.

Monday:
-Exercise: Pilates 45 mins.
-Water:
-Eat after 8pm?: No.

Tuesday:
-Exercise: Walk 1 mile in 30 mins., Strength training 45 mins.
-Water: 49oz.
-Eat after 8pm?: No.


Total calories burned: 526

Total time worked out: 240


Reflections:

Sunday: We got a little snow today, so we took a walk as a family to the store for some groceries. The snow was melted by the time we got back, but it was still a great walk!


Monday: I had to force myself to do Pilates today. I really didn't want to, but I am glad I did. Based on my last workout blog, it looks like I have been slacking off on working out, but I haven't. I've been finding it difficult to find time to exercise, so during the day I make sure Colby and I dance for 30-60 minutes. That way, it's fun for him and a great workout for me!

I'm getting a little bit discouraged though. I know I have lost weight because the scale shows that, but I don't feel like I look any different. I hope that changes soon. And, how is it possible that I am only a pound away from my prepregnancy weight, but my prepregnancy jeans don't fit?? That doesn't seem fair at all. Grrrr. (I know, your body changes w/ pregnancy, but dang.)

Tuesday: I am really pushing myself to stay motivated this week. I hope that I show at least a pound of weight loss when I weigh in on Monday. I did strength training during Biggest Loser tonight. Unfortunately I don't know how to calculate the calories burned for it, but that's okay. One question though... why is it that during a show ALL about losing weight, they show a Chili's commercial for a triple thick bacon burger?! Is that cruel torture or what?




My goals:

First weight loss goal: Be back to prepregnancy weight by Valentine's Day (1.5 lbs from current weight)

Next weight loss goal: Be back to wedding weight (13 lbs from prepreg weight)

Final weight loss goal: Be at my ideal weight (10 lbs from wedding weight)

Total: Lose 34 lbs!!

No comments: