Monday, February 04, 2008

Exercise: Feb 3-9





This week's goals:

*Do vigorous activity 30-45 mins every day
(210-315 mins/wk)
*Don't eat after 8pm
*Drink 64 oz water/day
*Stay w/in points range (28-33)


What I have accomplished this week:


Monday:
-Exercise: Dance w/ Colby 30 mins
-Water:
-Eat after 8pm?: Yes.
-Points: 25

Tuesday:
-Exercise: None.
-Water: 51 oz.
-Eat after 8pm?: No.
-Points: 31.5


Wednesday:
-Exercise: 45 mins walk wearing Lily
-Water: 40 oz.
-Eat after 8pm?: No.
-Points: 27

Thursday:
-Exercise: None
-Water: 70 oz.
-Eat after 8pm?: Nope.
-Points: 31




Total calories burned: 319

Total time worked out: 75 mins


Reflections:

Monday: This is a new week and I'm starting fresh. I did SO bad last week with eating and working out, and surprisingly still lost 1 lb., but I know I won't always be that lucky. I've decided to start Weight Watchers to help me get my food on track, so hopefully that will help a lot. I am excited to say that I am at my prepregnancy weight! I beat my goal by one whole week!

Tuesday: I went under my points yesterday and felt HORRIBLE. I definitely need to consume close to the 30 range while I'm nursing!

Wednesday: I love the wrap I bought! It makes it so much easier to go for walks with the kiddos. I went to the mall today and want to do that again sooner than later. I've been avoiding it because of potty training, but yesterday Colby told me both times he had to go, so I think he has the hang of it and we can venture out of our house more!

I am lovin' the Weight Watchers. Tuesday was tough because I was really super hungry, but today I think I found a good balance and actually had to throw in a little extra at night because I hadn't consumed nearly enough points! Gotta love that predicament. I am learning so much about what I put into my body, it's crazy how much crap I was eating without even realizing it!

Thursday: Today has been mentally and emotionally exhausting with Colby. Actually, this whole week has. I hope and pray next week is better. But, given that stress, I'm really happy that I've been able to keep my eating in check, as I am usually an emotional eater. There's always a silver lining, right?



My goals:

First weight loss goal: Be back to prepregnancy weight by Valentine's Day (0 lbs from current weight) Completed 02/04/08

Next weight loss goal: Be back to wedding weight by April 1st (13 lbs from current weight)

Final weight loss goal: Be at my ideal weight (10 lbs from wedding weight)

Total: Lose 34 lbs!!


No comments: