Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Adoption Fundraiser TODAY!

We are so lucky to have such great support! Marin is a friend that I grew up with and asked if she could help us out raising money. I said, "Heck yeah!"



Come help us out w/ our adoption fundraiser and support a local crafter at the same time.
Marin makes some super cool stuff, great for gifts or to keep for yourself!

Marin said this so well, I don't want to change it, so I'm just reposting!


♥♥♥ It Takes A Village to Bring Home a Child ♥♥♥
,,,
My friend Lindsay is beginning the process of adopting a child with her husband, Clint. It's going to be a long and expensive journey.


The cost of adoption is about $15,000!

Want to help out? Check out my online store: www.marin.etsy.com.


Starting TODAY 5/21-5/28, I will be donating 15% of the total sales to the adoption fund!

If you'd like to read more about Lindsay's family and their decision to adopt, check out her blog: www.yougrewinourhearts.blogspot.com


♥ Want a bonus $25 shopping spree? Send me your email address, I'll send you a referral for Revolution Money Exchange. It's a money exchange service that works like paypal, but without fees.


You'll get $25 for signing up, I'll get a $10 referral bonus, which will also be fully donated to Lindsay's baby fund!







Thanks for all your support, prayers, and encouragement, it means so much to me!!

No comments: