Friday, October 13, 2006

Day 48: Feeling Fat.

Friday, October 13th
(Muahahahaha)

Okay, before I get on with my blabbering, I have to ask myself a question. Why the heck am I still numbering my entries? I started numbering because it was Day 1 of my workout and eating healthy. Now, it's just Day 48 of random crap. I toyed with using Entry 48, Log 48, Journal 48, but nothing quite has the ring that "Day" does, so I'm going to stick with it.

So back to the topic at hand. I feel like a COW today! Of course, that could have something to do with the fact that my parents took us out to dinner where I ate mozzarella sticks, jalapeno poppers, steak, chips, and a nummy chocolate cake with ice cream. Yeah, that'll do it. I'm going to try my darndest to get on the eliptical machine tonight. Maybe I'll do that before Colby goes to bed and give Clint and Colby some play time together.

This morning was so cool. Colby woke up at 6 crying, and I was in no shape to be awake yet, so I brought him to bed with us. It took him a little while to settle in, but he was soon fast asleep between Clint and I. Turns out my child is a bed hog, but it was so sweet to have my little family all sleeping together.

Anyway, I'm sure I was going to write about more but I got side-tracked and don't remember what I was going to say. Oh well, I'm sure I'll remember eventually. I just slammed my finger in a door, so I'm going to stop typing as the throbbing is starting to really hurt. (I'm a total clutz, in case you don't already know that.)

Have a good weekend!

No comments: